GBRacing Bullet Frame Sliders (Race) BMW S1000RR (FS-S1000RR-2009-R)
Race Developed Crash Protection from GBRacing
BMW S1000RR / HP4 Bullet Frame Slider Set (Race)
Bullet Frame Sliders, left and right (Race)
Suitable for S1000RR 2009 – current and HP4 2013 - 2015 models only
Part No. FS-S1000RR-2009-R
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' set features longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 50mm (left) 30mm (right).
The 'Race' set features shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 30mm (left) 20mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No modification of stock fairing required on S1000RR 2009 - 2011 and 2015 - 2017 S1000RR models (2012 - 2014 and HP4 models require modification to right side fairing)
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.