Galespeed RM Series Racing Master Cylinder
The RM series master cylinder is a pure racing master cylinder without the lever ratio adjustment that is included in the VRC series master cylinder.
Made from high-pressure forged aluminium materials, the setup allows for precise push rod to cylinder alignment on the handlebar. This in turn provides a more direct brake feel and control with less friction at the lever.
All listings come standard with the “Short” lever pictured.
- Forged master cylinder body Aluminium master cylinder body is made by high-pressure forging, which realizes high-strength and light-weight.
- Radial-pump Push rod and master cylinder is lined and placed in 90 degrees against handlebar, which gives you more direct brake feeling and fine braking.
- Folding lever blade When the bike is toppled over, the lever blade is folded for less damage on the master cylinder.
- Power lever blade (straight lever blade for clutch master cylinders). By improved the lever blade shape and gripping area, it achieved better grip control with less gripping power.
- Quick release handlebar clamp By losing just one bolt, master cylinder can be detached from handlebar.
Select model required from menu
- 14mm x17mm
- 17.5mm x 17mm a
- 19mm x 17mm
- 19mm x 19mm