GBRacing Bullet Frame Sliders (Race) Aprilia RSV4 (FS-RSV4-2010-R)
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.Available in 'Race' variant only - this item is the 'Race' variant.
NB. Suitable for race use only; not for use on standard road bike.
The 'Race' set features short tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 40mm (left) 30mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- Only suitable for race use due to obstruction caused by standard fairing mounts and fly-by-wire throttle box
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.