GBRacing Bullet Frame Sliders (Race) Yamaha YZFR6 2006-2020 (FS-R6-2006-R)
Race Developed Crash Protection from GBRacing
Yamaha YZF-R6 Bullet Slider Set (Race)
Bullet Sliders, left and right (Race)
NB. RACE Bullet Sliders offer little or no fairing protection; they are optimised for safety on the track and to protect the frame, engine and radiator, not the fairing.
Suitable for YZF-R6 2006 – current models only
Part No. FS-R6-2006-R
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' set features longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 60mm (left) 40mm (right).
The 'Race' set features shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 25mm (left) 10mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No cutting or drilling of fairing required on 2008 - current models; 2006 and 2007 models require drilling on left side only
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.