Motorex Air Filters (Honda, Husaberg, Husqvarna, Kawasaki)
HIGH-PERFORMANCE AIR FILTERS FOR MAXIMUM ENGINE POWER!
Motorex Oil of Switzerland now offers a wide range of air filters to combine maximum filtration performance with maximum engine output! Every Motorex air filter consists of 2 layers of foam with different porosity, flame laminated to weld into shape. The outer layer acts as a pre-filter to keep out mud and coarse dirt. Whereas the fine-pored inner cell traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
- Precisely designed to meet high-performance specifications.
- Developed in collaboration with a prestigious European manufacturer.
- Made from Polyurethane foam for off-road use.
- The material is easy to clean, dries quickly and is ready for use again within a short time.
- Air Filters consist of two layers of foam with different porosity, and a flame lamination process is used to weld these to form a mould.
- The cells of the outer layer act as a pre-filter and keep out coarse dirt, whereas the fine-pored inner cell layer traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
- Guarantees that no unfiltered air will pass through the intake tract, even under the toughest riding conditions.