OBD-AUS HANDHELD OBD2 SCAN TOOL – FIND & CLEAR ENGINE FAULTS (OBDAUSHH)
The OBD-AUS HH handheld is our OBD2 scan tool that has been created to offer you the best experience and ease of use to get the data you want from your car when you want a stand alone plug an play unit. With a high quality micro-chip manufactured in the USA, Multi protocols and easy to read screen it is the perfect OBD2 scanner to view all the engine data that your car can supply. Check why your engine check light is on diagnose where the fault is coming from. Clear that engine check light once fixed.
- Stand Alone Unit
- Plug & Play super easy to use
- View live engine data right there on the screen
- Works with most Australian cars from 2005+ with OBD2
- Retrieve engine fault codes and clear engine check lights
- Easy to use
- 12 Month Warranty
The OBD-AUS HH handheld OBD2 scan tool works by being plugged into your OBD2 port and reading data from a number sensors on your vehicle.
This data is then displayed on the easy to read screen so no phone or other device is needed it is all in one easy to use handheld unit. Great for people who just want a standalone unit and not have to use their phone.
You can check what fault codes are showing and what they mean when they happen on your car. You can also use this tool to see live data while you are driving and it stores freeze frame data which allows you to see the recorded data when a fault was recorded.
You can find out why the annoying check engine light keeps coming on and fix this problem and clear the check engine light. Saving you from having to go to to the mechanic and paying $100 for them just to tell you that there was dust around your fuel flap door and this was causing your car to think that it was open (all to common problem).
• Handheld scanning tool that supports all OBD2 protocols
• Compatible with most OBD II compliant vehicles. In Australia these are cars 2005 and newer.
• 3000 fault code definition database
• Read diagnostic trouble codes – Remove fault codes and turn off your engine light
• 16-pin socket
• Vehicle Information reading – Vin and other numbers
Full Function List:
• Read engine or emission related fault codes error codes
• Erase and delete the fault code
• Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), warning light, clears codes and resets monitors
• Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
• Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), explains what the fault codes are
• Displays Live sensor data readings in both text mode and graph mode
• Views freeze frame data to analyise the real cause of engine failures
• Displays live O2 oxygen sensor test data
• Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
• EVAP System test data
• Retrieves vehicle information (VIN code, CIN and CVN Number)
• Internet updatable and upgradeable with life-time update free
- Display: Backlight 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Power : 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions: 127mm x 78mm x 20mm
- Weight: 0.4KG