Prisma Electronics Tyre Pressure Gauge, Pyrometer Infrared and Stopwatch (HPM4 + PYR2-IR + STW) (Free Delivery)
High Precision Tire Pressure Gauge with Infrared sensor for tire temperatures and built in a Lap Timer
We have combined in one instrument
- DIGITAL TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE HPM4
- TIRE PYROMETER WITH INFRARED SENSOR PYR2-IR
- LAP TIMER STW
Combining a highly accurate tire pressure gauge, infrared pyrometer and a multi-driver stopwatch, this all in one unit can help to provide all of your tyre data in once place and, thanks to its onboard memory, can store this data for multiple sessions. This means that you can review your data from previous sessions and compare how it has affected lap time.
Pressure gauge MODE
Tire pyrometer MODE
Measure and save COLD and HOT tire pressures in the PRESSURE mode
Measure and save AIR and TRACK temperatures and 12 points of tire temperature ( ex. EXTERNAL - INTERMEDIATE - INTERNAL ) for each sets
After measuring and saving pressures and temperatures, do you need a Stopwatch ?
Press and hold MODE button for 2 seconds and your instrument is a STOPWATCH !!
You can timing simultaneosly 4 drivers with 9 Split times for each drivers and Lap statistics
PRESSURE SHOT® function
By activating this function the pressure gauge HIPREMA 4 save automatically the HOT tire pressures without pressing any buttons.
PRESSURE gauge accuracy : 0.1%
- Maximum error at 5 BAR : +/- 0,005 BAR -- ( 0.072 PSI )
- Maximum error at 1 BAR : +/- 0,001 BAR -- ( 0.014 PSI )
- Tire pressure sensor does not require calibration. The internal microprocessor automatically performs the procedure in order to reach a reliable measure at 100%.
PRESSURE and TEMPERATURE units
- BAR and PSI for tire pressure gauge
- CELSIUS and FAHRENHEIT for temperature measurement
High ACCURACY infrared sensor
- 1°C temperature Accuracy
- 380°C Object Temperature
- 35°FOV - Field of view
- 25 Stopwatch sets of data
- 25 Tire pressures and Temperatures sets of data
SPLIT TIMES mode
- MODE A - Absolute Split times mode
- MODE I - Incremental Split Times mode
Setup of the favourite rotation for saving pressures